We’re thrilled that you want to know more about The Academy at Penguin Hall, where girls are seen and heard.
Please use this form to create your myAPH profile so we can provide updates and information. You can also access our application for admission here.
Your myAPH account provides access to our admissions portal where you will find information, resources, and key dates that will be helpful in your admissions process. It is also where you will manage the components of your online application.
We forward to getting to know you and assisting you through the application process.
Already have a myAPH account? Login Here
"*" indicates required fields
Give us a call at 978-468-6200!
The Academy at Penguin Hall at a Glance:
- Student-to-teacher ratio of 6:1
- Over 70 interdisciplinary courses in the arts, the humanities, languages, and STEM
- Students from 40+ communities in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Competitive sports in fall, winter, and spring
- Variety of student-driven clubs, groups and activities
- Historic campus on a 50-acre wooded lot in the scenic town of Wenham
Hear from more students and about why The Academy at Penguin Hall is the place for them!